FOOD & dRINK
GREAT OPTIONS FOR DINING IN OR OUT
Cooking and Dining In
You'll find all the equipment you need in the kitchen to cook fabulous meals. We have a great choice of high quality, independent food retailers, supplying local food in Grantown on Spey, all within walking distance of the Bothy. There is also a well stocked Co-Op in the Town Square.
- Cairngorm Butcher - See Barry and his team for meat, cheese, pies and ready meals.
- Grantown Dairy - Rosie stocks a great selection of fresh fruit, veg and eggs. All locally sourced in season.
- Cairngorm Leaf & Bean - Steve roasts his coffee in Grantown and we give you a wee taster during your stay.
- Fiona's Wholefoods & Refills - take a container and Fiona will fill it with pasta, ingredients, toiletries and cleaning products.
- KJ's Bothy Bakery (formerly Mountain Cafe) - people travel miles for KJ's baking. She also serves savoury treats as well.
- The Candy Coo - Leanne and Lorna have a wonderful choice of chocolates, sweets and other munchies.
Don't feel like cooking
If you'd rather have someone else do the cooking (you are on holiday after all!), we have a great selection of local dining options. Many are just a few minutes walk away and all of them are within 20 minutes.
Dine In & Takeaway
Cafes & Restaurants
- Just Delicious (takeaway)
- Chaplin's Cafe (dine in)
- Highland Bakery (dine in)
- Sandwitches (takeaway)